Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back Home

The alarm came much too soon. 6 AM. I had to tell Mark everything that happened during the night (through hysterical laughter). I thought we were going to have the nice free Hilton breakfast. But Mark made us go check in instead. He then got mad because I was not fast enough getting out my Star Alliance Gold Card and got sent to “the Business Lounge” instead. Which was nice enough. But he moaned about it endlessly. Slept through most of the flight back to Frankfurt. Made it to the lounge. We saw a puppy travelling with his owners. Cannot wait to see Sydney.
Got into our lovely business class seats. For some reason Mark gave me his iPod like device (which isn’t an iPod – some sorta of a Sonny thing instead). And then there were sad songs. And he held my hand. So I again started thinking something is wrong. I just cannot imagine life without him. Almost started to cry. I have got to get a grip. He sure acts weird though. Fell asleep eating his lunch (or maybe he was asleep – he sure seemed unable to order his food). The flight is going by so fast (I’m using Mark’s Netbook – these seats have power – totally awesome). I have got to calm down – it is like I can never enjoy anything because I am thinking of some doom scenario. Like Maggie says her Dr. says – think of the good outcome. And a headache is most often just a headache – not a brain tumor. But sometimes doom scenarios happen ….. OK I will watch Shopaholic and get my mind off things. Nothing is wrong right now. I’m seating in business class. En route home after a lovely trip. Will soon see my puppy. Of course Mark is going to Denver next week. Which makes me sad. And Anthony will soon be going back to school. And he won’t let me visit. Arghhhh – I need therapy!
but the good news is upon arrival home Carter is visiting ... 1.5 Cavs. Mark looks awful though. Maybe some sleep will help him.

No comments: