Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to Copenhagen

Everyone is so nice in Greenland. The hotel actually served breakfast early because we were leaving early. The airport was so peaceful. Sat next to a little boy (free seating). Then back to Kangerlussuaq….. Managed to find a couch to sleep on. And our tickets were business – so had a good snooze. Back to Copenhagen. As the free room was under my name (and I made gold member) our room was upgraded to the Executive Floor. Except the Executive Lounge was being redone. Drinks and snacks in the lobby. And they were almost out of snacks. I finally turned on my Blackberry and had 556 unread messages. Ouch. Over 159 could be erased easily – thank God. Drank some champagne. Luckily I passed on the desire to comment on the casual Fridays e-mails. For goodness sake – what is wrong with jeans. I mean people wear ugly stuff all the time – and that’s allowed. Thank goodness I did not say it.
I had slept so much that I could not sleep. Finished my e-mails. Had a bath. Got on Facebook. Made Mark mad. Finally fell asleep. Then Mark woke up (well – that’s too strong – he got up in his sleep). And he started turning on the TV, lights, you name it. I got him calmed down and back to sleep. Except I was hungry so I took some of Mark’s crunchy crackers. Which made noise. And woke Mark up again! And of course no way he would remember in the morning!

No comments: