Saturday, July 11, 2009

In New Orleans

Arrived at the airport really late last night. Was sad to leave Sydney -- but he does love Lynn and she said he settled in nicely. And it is not that long.

Got upgraded -- but that hardly makes a difference in such a short flight. Bob and Gail have moved out to the middle of nowhere. Their house is nice ... and it has less stuff. But still a lot of stuff! It is so funny how Vaughn lives down the street ... so "Everybody Loves Raymond".

Got to use Wii Fit. I don't know why I don't do it more often .... time just gets away.

Broke the door to Bob and Gail's gazebo. I didn't mean to -- just happened. I guess we don't really ever mean to cause accidents ... they just happen. I hope Mark (or Darren) can fix it.

Getting to see our nephews -- Christopher and Andrew. Had been three years. Amazing how kids that age (13 and 11) change so much. Had not seen Darren and Kelly in that time either. Hard to make small talk .... just not that much in common. They are playing some game ... I wish they got done and we could play dominoes.

Mark seems physically better. He went to Dr. Martin last week and goes to Dr. Rodriguez next week. He just will not tell me what they said. I worry and worry about him. I keep trying to trick him to no avail. Have had an upset tummy all week -- I am so worked up. Need to relax ... surely he would tell me if something was wrong. I think we both play off each other -- triggering each other's behavior.

I wish we were closer to the Quarter. It is kinda boring here. I have to work on the IPCC report ... but I am tired. Keep trying to take a nap .... and getting woken up. Maybe will try again .... Pics later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh,...I thought you were going to be in Dayton THIS weekend. Meg was right, I only caught the Sydney thing on facebook, but I didn't realize that it was this weekend.

So...what are your plans anyway? I'm dealing death to pantry moths. : \