Saturday, July 25, 2009

En route to Copenhagen

Got up relatively late. Talked Mark into getting up and making breakfast. Then decided to take Sydney for a walk before my shower. Talked to Houeida a bit – still cannot believe she is moving in a few days. I really do not understand why. Have not been spending time with Michael Anthony like I did last year – hard to get used to a baby then he moves away. I guess I now get a bit how Anthony’s nanny Bev (and my own nanny) may have felt.
Finally dawned on me that I was leaving on vacation in less than two hours and had to finish getting ready. Talked Anthony into driving us to Dulles. Poor Sydney was crying when we got in the car – calmed down when he got in the car – but I think by now he knows the airport is NOT a good place. Except BWI where he gets to pick up Anthony at Thanksgiving and Christmas!
We were able to get Business Class free tickets on Lufthansa – they have flat bed seats. So the travelling is a vacation itself! It was even extra nice because Lufthansa seems to have its own lounge now – you actually board from the lounge. Incredibly relaxing. Hardly anyone in Business Class on a Saturday. Going to Greenland via Copenhagen is sure a round about way …. But in Lufthansa Business Class it sure is nice …… Definitely not a "the worse the better" experience!

No comments: