Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day .... A Day in my PJs

Just after midnight I decided that today I would spend the day in my PJs. I thought I need a mental health day ... when I would not worry about Mark constantly.

When we came home from H's on Christmas I put my PJs on (it was just past 7). The plan was spending Dec 26 in my PJs -- I even walked Sydney in them (when we went to Antarctica in 2006 a third of the people in the ship started wearing their PJs to breakfast ... and then in the evening. I was one of them so now I am totally fine with wearing PJs outside. I did not get up at all except to walk Sydney! And zootoo. And I did play Guitar Hero. Sydney was pretty cuddly and stayed on the couch with me some. I still worried about Mark ... though his blood pressure seems more normal and his swollen lymph node is receding ..... He went to the store ... which worried me ..... But he came back.

I watched a bunch of films on HBO on demand .... none good. Except Rendition last night.

I tried to press Mark to go to the Dr today ... with threats of no shower till he does. But he insists seeing the surgeon Monday is good enough. I guess maybe tomorrow I will rejoin the world ... but I swear I need a week this way!

No comments: