Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas Day 2008 is almost over. Went to mass last night. Mark got sick during the service -- he clearly has issues (his blood pressure keeps dropping suddenly and his lymph nodes go up and down -- he fainted once and almost fainted at church). He has me so worried -- he seems to have some African infection. Don't think he has a cancer recurrence (unless he has the "rare" pulsating kind). But his refusal to see the Dr is very annoying (he sees the surgeon Monday -- does not seem to get that she probably can't help him). Just like his Mom -- who ended up in the ER all day because she refused to seek attention earlier.

Good thing we went to Houeida's for dinner or I would be in my PJs still. Of course I am back in my PJs. Not sure I will change tomorrow -- I am much too depressed.

One good thing is Mark liked the camera I got him. Takes an excellent Sydney photo! Here he is with Christmas Duckie.

Hopefully all will work out -- I still need mental health time off from the world though!

No comments: