Friday, May 22, 2009

Intellectual Sydney

Anthony has been home for a week almost (and taking great photos of Sydney!). Getting a job has not been as easy as last year -- he didn't do such a good job keeping up with the folks at FAA he worked for last summer and over Christmas. Hopefully it will work out. Mark keeps hassling him. I figure he will have to work for decades -- nothing wrong with a bit of time off -- particularly given how hard Carnegie Mellon is.

So Mark keeps telling him if he doesn't have a job by Tuesday we will only pay half of his tuition. And I say no way. I told Mark as soon as he gets a job where he makes more than me, he can implement this rule. So now I told him he has to do so by Tuesday. Lol.
Anthony did clean the carpets -- which really needed it. And walked Miss Pressley.
I have wasted a lot of time on Facebook. Need to get some papers written -- I have just been so tired at night. And I have got to train for the race -- just two weeks. Have to go to Bonn right before -- but hopefully the hotel will have a gym so I can keep up. I will get up bright and early tomorrow -- have not done it a single time this week :-( By Monday I shall be running straight and have my two papers written ..... I know I can .............

No comments: