Friday, September 19, 2008

Back Home from Alaska


Back home from Alaska on Thursday night. Long flight -- via Seattle. I am so tired. And have to go to Spain on Sun night -- then back to Seattle on Wed and home on the red eye flight on Fri. Get home Sat AM and off to Paris Sun night. Sounds crazy -- hope it all works. I have got to get packed this weekend -- and minimize distractions. Should have done laundry but instead did a bunch of work.
Did manage to catch up quite a bit tonight and I have an extra battery which will help on the plane back and forth from Madrid. I am shutting down shop on Fri night back from Seattle though.
Sydney was so glad to see me. He is now sitting next to me on the couch. I wish I could trade places :-) Mark is home now -- he is lucky he is home all week. Better go to bed .....

No comments: