Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Breakfast





Sunday again. Did manage to get up at 9:15 to go jogging. But then Mark's Mom Gail called so I talked to her for a while. Did get my Shirlington jog in (a 5K) -- I am just not as fast as when training for the Komen race :-(

Mark made breakfast as usual -- I think that the one sign that he misses Anthony is that now he makes me a "face" breakfast ... too cute. And speaking of too cute -- Sydney is such a doll. He has taken possession of Mark's chair (and anything else around the house, really). And he just loves his toys; particularly loves destroying them. This is us with monkeys -- he must have half a dozen in various stages of destruction.

Took Michael Anthony to the park for Houeida -- he is such a sweetie. Loves the swings. It is nice to have a baby -- fun to be at the park with the parents of small children. It is REALLY nice to know you will be returning him :-) I guess I am ready for grand parenthood! Although I would be ready for motherhood again if it happened ... having Anthony has been the best thing I've ever done ....

I better go have a shower and do some work before I meet Renee (my new friend who works for Airbus) for dinner in Clarendon. I just seem to have such a hard time getting ready on Sundays ... constant procrastination. If I go to church that's different -- but we usually go Saturdays so then I go again Monday nights ....... Sure is a beautiful day and Sydney has had his long walk by the pit so I have accomplished something ....

No comments: