Sunday, January 25, 2009

Doing Nada .....


Got up a tad earlier today (probably ‘cause I didn’t spend half the night up). Around 9:30 AM – 10 hrs+ sleep. Zootoed some (self control out the window). The repairman ignore the “do not disturb sign and tried to come in to fix the lamp and the hairdryer. Got up and went to get some eggs for breakfast. Mark made me scrambled eggs and we watch “The Bing Bang”. Reading the Spanish subtitles is funny – translation is not that easy!

The repairman came and fixed the lamp – but said the hairdryer was broken. Call reception for a loaner. C’est le vie – an excuse not to dry my hair.

Went to the pool – tried to book Cartagena. Not enough people – so we booked the Santa Marta “City Tour” and are on “stand by” for Cartagena. Hey, we tried.

Mark is in the room. I sat by the pool a while but I felt bad all alone. Called Anthony who was asleep at 12:30 PM and did not want to talk. Called Mark who yelled at me. Snfffff – kinda lonely. But certainly relaxed! This is a more realistic photo of what I have been doing … LOL

No comments: