Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Feel Sad

Who knows, maybe I am hormonal but I feel quite blue today. Most be because Anthony goes back to Pittsburgh in a couple of days. Just three more nights at home :-( Has been great having him home four weeks -- and as he was working in my building we got to ride together and I even had lunch with him a few times. He even talked to me some LOL. I will be so lonely and sad come Monday when I go in on my own.

In a way I am also sad because my detail will end in a few weeks. On February 20. I have lots of trips and stuff to do that I could not get done if I was still on detail but in a way I have enjoyed it and learned a lot.

Put in an 11+ hour day -- mostly cleaning up messes and trying to answer questions. Wasn't able to take Sydney for his long walk before dinner. Then decided to spy on Mark by calling our friend Bobby whom Mark saw last night (I could not get Mark on his Blackberry while I was making dinner for me and Anthony, so I became agitated). Instead of my "insight", I got Bobby trying to sell me on his latest scheme. LOL. Glad tomorrow is Friday but then Anthony will leave Sunday. Mega :-( Oh and I have to go talk at a Workshop on Sunday. I hate these Sunday Workshops -- no one shows up to listen. But I guess you can say whatever you want.

Got an invite to view the inaugural parade from some Pennsylvania Avenue offices. Will only go if Mark will go as I have no clue how to get there. Unless we walk. Surely we can get the Metro part way at least. But it is hard to pass up on witnessing history!

No comments: