Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Went to work today. But en route to work decided to sop at Target (at 6 AM) because we needed a new TV by the tread mill and there were some good "door busters". Get there about 6:10 (I am clearly not a good Black Friday" shopper. The store is pretty empty -- EXCEPT electronics -- where aside from all the shoppers there was a TV crew. So I got paranoid about ending up on TV shopping during a work day -- and went through all these evasive moves to get by the camera crew. So in the end I missed out on the good deal TVs and the super good deal Guitar Hero. But I stopped by Best Buy and got a better Guitar Hero deal. And Mark and I just got a TV. We are paying Cam and Anthony $20 each to install. They said 10 min. Took 20 .... reportedly because we had hooked some stuff wrong. I guess they are our version of Geek Squad :-). Roma, Sydney and Miss Pressley were banned from helping :-( Miss Pressley was sad -- look at that face ....

No comments: