Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Everyone is here for Thanksgiving!


Cam and Anthony are both here now. Me and Cam (and Sydney) drove to BWI (airport in Baltimore) to get Anthony. The traffic was horrid -- 2.5 hrs to cover 30 miles. I think there was a Wizards game downtown .... then just the usual 295 traffic. Sydney is sooo happy the guys are home. Here he is with his brother Anthony. And here is Cam wearing the diamond earring I gave him last year. I had gotten the pair from Mark as a wedding gift and lost one. Got bigger ones for our 25th Anniversary this year. Cam wants me to lose one. I sure hope not! I am paranoid about wearing them .......


Had a terrible day at work today ... it was supposed to be "easy". But all this dramatic stuff kept happening. A lot of it is not knowing how to move stuff from A to B. But part of it is that people are so weird ... what we do is NOT rocket science but I get a sense that people double and triple check what I do rather than just let me be. Makes everything three times as hard. Maybe it is hard for people to admit that what they do is just not complicated. Heck we just move stuff back and forth from A to B. Without killing anyone and harming the environment. Pretty black and white .....

Have a hard day in store tomorrow -- I cannot believe I have meetings till 3 PM Wednesday before Thanksgiving. But then Thanksgiving!!!! and surely Friday will be quiet and I can catch up!




No comments: