Saturday, November 15, 2008

Polar Bears and Stuff .....

Heard from Sharon today. She sent me this gorgeous photo of a polar bear -- she is an awesome photographer. can't wait to see her Africa CD.

I can't believe it is 1 AM and I'm messing around. I have so much to do ...... I wasted hours on zootoo -- trying to help Vaughn win $ for his shelter. Have to join the zootoo site ... then add photos, videos, comment on news, play games. Hope he does well.

Mark is en route from Bangalore. His flight will land in Frankfurt at 8:45 AM (2:45 AM here). I have to quit messing and go to bed. But I also have to walk Sydney but I probably should not go out this late. Maybe I will put him out back.
Today was a better day .... only was exposed to that horrid woman once. She does not seem to lack for self esteem. Or maybe she does. Gawd she loves to hear herself talk ... soooo obnoxious ... and really says nothing. Uses the most pompous words ever. I didn't sit on the wrong seat at least. What a bitch ... actually telling me to move over one chair because I was causing discomfort. When most of the chairs were empty and I was only off by one.
Well better get to sleep ...... Can't wait to see Mark ... today :-)

P.S. Me thinks me has uncovered the motivation. Just googled the wicked witch ... what a pathetic resume. I see why she is so pompous .... she is not filled with self esteem ... she is insecure. Kinda sad ......

No comments: