Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cam Went Back to Ithaca :-(


Took Cam to Union station this morning. He is spending the night in NYC with his friend Victor and then they will drive back to Ithaca tomorrow. I like the arrival of the Thanksgiving guests ... but not the departure. Last year I had to go to Zurich after Thanksgiving so it took my mind off the guys leaving ... but this year I get the "departure" feeling :-(

We had Starbucks just like last year .. but we did not have time to sit around. Love the train ... we left the house at 8:30 AM, got to the station by 8:45 and Cam boarded a few minutes after 9 AM. No hassles. This is a rare photo of Mark holding Starbucks (mine). Mark did NOT do a good job of taking this photo by the Christmas tree.

Mark goes off to Argentina Monday so this week will be hard .... Sydney and Roma are sad ... they keep looking for Cam and Mr Fishy. I hope Senor Fishy survives the train, and then the car drive!

No comments: