Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life is a Roaller Coaster


I am so stressed. Mark and I both have business trips next week. He leaves Monday for Ohio and returns at midnight Thursday. I leave Monday for California and take the redeye back on Sunday March 1 and get home at 6 AM on March 2. Mark then goes back to Ohio March 3.
I had it all arranged for Sydney to stay with Bailey. But Bailey's Mom has to go to NY Wednesday night. We thought my dog walker would be willing to come and give the guys two extra walks on Wed and an extra walk Thu AM. But he does not want to do it (just found out this morning).

Bailey's Mom got a friend of hers to take Bailey but poor Sydney was "homeless". Luckily Miss Presley's parents are going to take him Wednesday and Thursday and Mark will get him first thing Friday morning. Roma's Mom would usually be the backup -- but she has a job interview out of town (snffff -- I don't want her to move).

How complicated! I really miss Anthony -- the neighborhood dog sitter .. and my child :-(
I hope this will all work out -- I am extremely stressed about it. Of Presley's parents have an "emergency" I guess Lynn will ask Carter's parents ...... Or Holly's

Went to the mother ship. Got nails, highlights and a haircut. Look just the same as always (in photo with Sydney and Presley). I wish they had a grooming van for me. LOL. I guess I do get some treats -- but they were out of lemonade and sesame chips. I don't like the bananas ones as much. Sydney needs grooming soon -- have to call the grooming van for him :-)

Mark has agreed to go see Slumdog Millionaire at 8 PM. I am very stressed and depressed -- and I have so much to do next week. One good thing is I will get to have dinner with my friend Sharon from Africa in San Francisco on Tuesday and my friend Renee is at the Palm Springs meeting (where I have to attend a meeting Thu and Fri and preside over a workshop Sun -- before catching the redeye). I am soooo tired of all of this running around. I need a simpler life!

No comments: