Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleazy Neighbor Hits on Mark (Again)


And he does not see it. Sleazy neighbor across the street asked Mark what he was doing for Valentine's Day. And then she said she would be soooo sad and lonely 'cause she had nothing to do. Hello????? I think she likes to forget I exist. In December when we were going to the black tie Wright dinner she told Mark she had lots of formal clothes and if he ever had a formal dinner and I was not available -- she would go with him. And when I let my car battery run down and Mark was jump starting me she ran out to "help". Hello, it is my car -- I was in the driver's seat. If she were not so pathetic I would be upset (she is kinda hag like -- needs s visit to the Mother Ship for some maintenance). I know he will be mad but I HAVE to tell our other neighbors (this woman tries to hit on all the guys -- one time she hit on this one guy -- except she was drunk and peed in front of him) LOL.

No comments: