Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Over the Hump .....


Over the half way mark for the week ..... went to yoga last night then I had to work on a presentation for the big boss on Thursday (though most likely it will get cancelled which is not unusual) so I did not get to sleep until past 1 AM. Very tired today but was really busy and the day flew by. Was going to come home and sleep till dinner but then decided I better take Sydney and Miss Presley (who is visiting while her family is on vacation) for their usual walk. On the way back saw Melissa and Chris the neighborhood cop (Chris?) next door. Then Lewis and his girlfriend joined us. Then Mark came out. And Jim, Melissa's husband came and offered beer so we had a block party. Mark said many politically incorrect things ... but it was fun. Came in long after Obama was nominated and finally ate dinner. Our block is a lot of fun -- funny that we are the oldest :-0 Seems like yesterday when we were the youngest in Ohio.

Lynn brought over Bailey so now we have three Cavaliers (here trying to sit -- not an easy feat for three Cavs!). I love having all the babies ... reminds me of the days we had Daisy, Candy and Scarlett ... and then baby Anthony.

I have to finish a paper tonight but should not be hard ... need to go to sleep at a decent time. Friday I will work from home ... have to decide if it is worth to go in for staff meeting or if I can get more done here.

No comments: