Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Roma may be moving :-(

His Mom interviewed for a job and she will probably get it. In Wisconsin. I will miss Roma (and his family) so much. I did not have the heart to tell Anthony -- Roma may be gone before Anthony comes home for summer. TJ was his first client -- but he hardly walked her. Roma was his buddy -- his first very regular client and the foundation of his business. Roma seems so much more like a person than a dog. And he has been through so much. He was abandoned and H rescued him. He was the center of her attention -- but since Michael Anthony came he is a bit neglected. And of course he was the center of attention at our house until Sydney came.

I do hope she gets the job though -- sounds like it will be good. I guess I will find out how my nanny felt -- and how Bev -- Anthony's nanny felt when a child they cared for moves.

One thing I will NOT miss though is the Roma accidents. Like being scratched/bitten in an unmentionable place before a Drs appointment (not Roma's fault -- Mark and Anthony cased it). Or the infamous Christmas 2007 Wii Bowling accident -- when I hit myself with the Wii controller after Roma ran into my arm as I was swinging. Had a super black eye. So much so that my boss came to see me -- closed the door and asked me if I had something I wanted to share with him -- understanding Christmas was a "stressful" time. Funny thing was this was a common incident ans Wii has redesigned. I guess I will write these off as a "the worse the better" stories :-)

No comments: