Sunday, March 8, 2009

Waiting around in Munich

Left Washington last night. Now I am sitting in the lounge at Munich's airport -- waiting for my flight to Venice (about 90 mins left) -- to then take a mini bus to Padova. Zootooing to earn points for Vaughn's shelter seemed like a good thing to do after I e-mailed the work I did on the plane. I think I forgot my glasses at home so I could not fall asleep to prevent contacts from becoming gummy. Worked till I ran out of battery then watched movie after movie, At least I have 3 extra pairs of contacts. I do hope I just left the glasses behind versus loosing them -- though I do not see when/how I could have. Mark could not find them -- but I could have moved them from their usual spot by the sink and just did not put them in my bag.Poor Sydney was all distraught when he saw me off -- can't wait till Fri. At least this should be the worst travel day. Wed I go from Padova to Venice then to Paris ... and Fri just a direct flight home .....

No comments: