Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Testifying to Congress

Doing it tomorrow at 10 AM -- see the website below-- you can see it live if you don't have something better to do (which I hope everyone does -- have something better to do that is). Subject is biofuels for aviation. I'm a tad scared :-)

http://science.house.gov/publications/hearings_markups_details.aspx?newsid=2392

Sorry I have not written much. Mark seems to be having trouble with an Africa infection (Or so it seems -- he keeps seeing Drs who really cannot treat whatever he has -- everyone but his internist -- at least he did see an infectious diseases Dr last week -- will take another week to get results I think). I just continue to worry about what if it is something else ... something scary. And I watch him like a hawk -- which drives him nuts .....

Plus I am still in "Acting" job (a different one -- my boss' job -- while he does the previous job I was an "Actor" in) -- which takes forever. Today was an example of craziness. Got up at 4:15 -- participated in a meting with London via phone until 1:30 ... went to work -- stayed there till after 5. Came home and packed to go to London tomorrow after the hearing for a meeting Friday. ABSOLUTELY nuts.

No comments: